Friday, June 01, 2007

MY FIRST NEPHEW

Chisom Michael Cyril is my first nephew from my eldest sister. He is a 1 year and 8 months today. i pray for God's guidance and protection on him so that he will grow up being God fearing young lad. May God bless and protect his father and my first sister.












MY SECOND NEPHEW

Kamsi Chelsea Nwandu is my second nephew from my immediate and second elder sister. He is 5 months old now. May God's protection rest upon him and his father and my second elder sister.

4 comments:

Recursos para tu blog - Ferip - said...

God bless them, my friend.
A nice week!

Dimas said...

Hi Steve, I have a problem , If I shoud choose one of them , I don´t know who , both are so beautiful!

Águila libre said...

Hola Stephen: creo entender que esos bebes son tus sobrinos.

No entiendo nada más, pero son muy bellos y Dios los protegera.


Muchos cariños,

María Paz

StBlog said...

May Our Loving and merciful God guide the parents of these two beautiful children and may their Uncle Stephen, graced so with God's love be their help in all things!