Monday, January 14, 2008

NOT GOOD TO HEALTH

Several cases of sickness has been traced to the dangerous of smoking or exposing oneself to smokes or enviroment were there is too many smokes. Many cases of poor health conditions of some people especially some patients in the hospital can be traced to smoking. The most dangerous of smoking is in public places.

According to bbc news 'A court in Nigeria has adjourned a multi-billion dollar lawsuit brought by the government against three major tobacco firms until March.
The government is seeking $44bn in compensation for the costs of treating smoking-related diseases.
The firms are also accused of deliberately trying to promote smoking among young Nigerians.
The firms, British American Tobacco, Phillip Morris and International Tobacco deny all charges.'

Smoking is dangerous to health and can cause many harmful effect to our bodies.

1 comment:

David|Lanke said...

Hello Stephen!
I hope you are fine and your studies too. I cant refresh my blog frequently due to my studies, I have a lot to study and classes!!

and ... I hate the cigarette!!